About the Story
Friends! We should always be happy with what we have. Sometimes, in want of getting more, we even lose the things that we have. This story is the best example of it.So never be greedy.
One day, a naughty dog stole a big, juicy bone from a butcher's shop.
He ran away as fast as he could. He ran out of the town and across the fields. He crossed the bridge to go to the other side of the river. Ha, I am safe now! he thought happily.
But, when he looked down at the river, he jumped up in surprise.
There was another dog staring up at him. He had a big, juicy bone in his mouth too!
Hey, his bone's bigger than mine! thought the dog.
He growled at the dog in the river. The dog growled back.
I want your bone! barked the naughty dog. But as he opened his mouth, the bone dropped down. It fell into the water with a great splash.
When he looked down in the water, all he could see was himself.
The other dog wasn't there. There was no bone too.
Ah, I was greedy... thought the dog sadly. From now on, I should be happy with what I have.
Friends! We should always be happy with what we have. Sometimes, in want of getting more, we even lose the things that we have. This story is the best example of it.So never be greedy.
One day, a naughty dog stole a big, juicy bone from a butcher's shop.
He ran away as fast as he could. He ran out of the town and across the fields. He crossed the bridge to go to the other side of the river. Ha, I am safe now! he thought happily.
But, when he looked down at the river, he jumped up in surprise.
There was another dog staring up at him. He had a big, juicy bone in his mouth too!
Hey, his bone's bigger than mine! thought the dog.
He growled at the dog in the river. The dog growled back.
I want your bone! barked the naughty dog. But as he opened his mouth, the bone dropped down. It fell into the water with a great splash.
When he looked down in the water, all he could see was himself.
The other dog wasn't there. There was no bone too.
Ah, I was greedy... thought the dog sadly. From now on, I should be happy with what I have.

Comments
Post a Comment